Will God lift the USA out of depression
Will God lift the USA out of depression?
What are the causes and problems to be overcome? by lcl
Not likely :
The USA has fallen far from its original foundings and currently has embraced policies contrary to God’s will. In particular:
- Prayer and scripture teaching was removed from our schools by the supreme court in 1962. A whole generation has grown far apart from God and does not honor God in their dailyliving.
- The murder of innocent life was approved by the supreme court June 22, 1973 in the Roe vs. Wade abortion issue. Murder is a serious sin listed in the 10 commandments. A lack of respect for the life that God imparts to mankind is evident in how many people view theirlawlessness.
- Gay marriage was approved by the Supreme Court June 26, 2015. This goes directly against the family unit that God created in the Garden of Eden and is noted as a serious sin. The court noted that this ruling had nothing to do with the Constitution, but rather the courts own opinion. Thus, the Court has set itself as the supreme law instead of following God’s law. The foundation of the nation is flawed and has resulted in God turning away from the nation and removing His protective hedge about us. I look for more serious problems, and do not see a spirit of repenting of sin and turning back to God. Perhaps, that will change when more problemsarise.
- All three branches of government are flawed at this juncture: The executive branch disavows a Christian God. The Judicial branch majority thinks they are God. And, the legislative branch is so at odds with each other that nothing can be accomplished. I do not think that we can ask God to help us until many have a change of heart. In particular, our problemsare:
- Sin is prevalent. Such things as abortion and stem cell deaths are again options due to a supportive government. Crime and a general lack of morality result in children without whole families willing to teach and be an example about God and morals. The following verses were given for other nations, but recall God does not change. If He hates something, it is alwayshated.
Eze 15:8 And I will make the land to be desolate, because they have committed at reachero us act, says the Lord Jehovah.
Jer 18:7 The instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck it up and to pull it down, and to destroy it;
Jer 18:8 if that nation, against whom I have spoken, will turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do to them.
Jer 18:9 And the instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build it and to plant it;
Jer 18:10 if it does evil in My sight, not to obey My voice, then I will repent of the good with which I said I would do them good.
Isa 59:2 But your iniquities have come between you and your God, and your sins have hidden His face from you, from hearing.
Isa 17:10 Because you have forgotten the God of your salvation, and have not been mindful of the Rock of your strength, therefore you shall plant pleasant plants and shall sow it a fresh shoot.
Isa 17:11 In the day of your planting you fence it in; and in the morning you make your seed sprout. But the harvest shall be a heap in that day of grief and dying pain. Is a 59:3 For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue has muttered perverseness.
Isa 59:4 None calls for justice, nor does anyone plead for truth; they trust in vanity and speak lies. They conceive mischief and bring out iniquity.
Isa 59:5 They hatch adders’ eggs and weave the spider’s web; he who eats their eggs dies, and that which is crushed breaks out into a viper.
Isa 59:6 Their webs shall not become clothing, nor shall they cover themselves with their works; their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands.
Isa 59:7 Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood; their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and ruin are in their paths.
Isa 59:8 They did not know the way of peace, and there is no judgment in their paths. They have made crooked paths for themselves; whoever goes in them shall not know peace.
Eze 23:37 that they have committed adultery, and blood is on their hands? And they have committed adultery with their idols and have also caused their sons whom they bore to Me to pass through the fire to them, to devour them.
Eze 23:38 And yet they have done this to Me: They have defiled My sanctuary in that day, and have profaned My sabbaths.
Eze 23:39 And when they had slain their sons to their idols, then they came into My sanctuary in that day to profane it. And lo, this they have done in the midst of My house.
- President Obama is at times thought of almost as God. He must first fail to the point that he is willing to openly honor God instead of Mohammid. People must put their faith and devotion in the one real God first. God only acts when He gets the credit and isglorified.
Isa 48:10 Behold, I have refined you, but not with silver; I have chosen you in the furnace of affliction.
Isa 48:11 For my sake, for My sake I will do it; for why should My name be defiled?And I will not give My glory to another.
Luk 13:35 Behold, your house is left to you desolate. And truly I say to you, You will not see Me until it come when you say, Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.
- Current government policies and deficit spending do not inspire trust and encourage expansion of business. The economy is based on trust and a positive outlook. Therefore, anything that does not inspire trust reduces the economy. Example:The word of the president has been broken concerning pork spending to congresses favorite groups who help ensure their elections. Resulting distrust causes a downturn in the stock market.
- God is more interested in saving souls than making life easy. He uses hard times to cause wayward people to turn back to Him. Then, when He is honored blessings follow.
1Sa 7:3 And Samuel spoke to all the house of Israel saying, If you return to Jehovah with all your hearts, then put away the strange gods and Ashtaroth from among you, and prepare your hearts to Jehovah, and serve Him only. And He will deliver you out of the hand of the Philistines.
2Ch 7:14 if My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves and pray,and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Isa 26:9 With my soul I desired You in the night; yea, with my spirit within me I will seek You early; for when Your judgments are in the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
2Ch 7:19 But if you turn away and forsake My statutes and My commandments which I have set before you, and if you shall go and serve other gods and worship them,
2Ch 7:20 then I will pluck them up by the roots out of My land which I have given them. And this house which I have sanctified for My name, I will cast out of My sight, and I will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations.
2Ch 7:21 And this house, which is high, shall be a wonder to everyone who passes by it, so that they shall shudder and say, Why has Jehovah done this to this land and to this house?
2Ch 7:22 And it shall be answered, Because they forsook Jehovah, the God of their fathers who brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, and laid hold on other gods and worshiped them and served them. Therefore He has brought all this evil on them.
2Ti 3:1 Know this also, that in the last days grievous times will be at hand.
2Ti 3:2 For men will be self-lovers, money-lovers, boasters, proud, blasphemers,disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 without natural affection, unyielding, false accusers, without self-control,savage, despisers of good,
2Ti 3:4 traitors, reckless, puffed up, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
2Ti 3:5 having a form of godliness, but denying the power of it; even turn away from these.
2Ti 3:6 For of these are those who creep into houses and lead captive silly women loaded with sins, led away with different kinds of lusts,
2Ti 3:7 ever learning and never able to come to the full knowledge of the truth. 2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers will go forward to worse, deceiving and being deceived.
2Th 2:9 whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 and with all deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, so that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,
2Th 2:12 so that all those who do not believe the truth, but delight in unrighteousness,might be condemned.
As Satan continues to enter the hearts of Americans turning from God, God will allow more delusion to them to fully prepare them for condemnation. (Giving them enough rope to hang themselves.) Their course will not change for they are deceived and cannot heal their own errors. Only by the prayers and examples of the righteous would positive change be possible for the land to be healed. However, with a divided church body, it is unlikely that this will happen. Thus, America will continue to be under judgement, reaping the fruits of wayward actions.
- The USA’s leaders continue to try and force Israel to give up land promised them by God. This places us as adversaries to God’swill.
Gen 12:2 And I will make you a great nation. And I will bless you and make your name great. And you shall be a blessing.
Gen 12:3 And I will bless those that bless you and curse the one who curses you. And in you shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Jer 12:14 So says Jehovah against all My evil neighbors who touch the inheritance which I have caused My people Israel to inherit: Behold, I will pluck them out of their land, and pluck out the house of Judah from among them.
Zec 12:9 And it shall be in that day I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
- The fall of the USA and the world sets up end time prophecy for a one -world government under the control of the anti-Christ. God knew what was to come. The prophecy did not cause the problem, it just reports the resulting action from the problem.
- Obama’s policies of reaching out with blessings to those close to hisbackground who are our enemies does not instill trust in his faithfulness as aleader.
- America was founded on capitalistic enterprise and innovative thinking. Currently, we are being pushed into socialism by those who favor being taken careof over productive self-sufficiency. The thought of this is distasteful and depressing to those willing and able to invest in enterprise. Why should they work if government will take away rewards by heavy taxing to give to those unwilling or unable to support themselves? Socialism does not work because it kills the spirit andincentive.
- The housing market was oversold when Bill Clinton and some in congress, under Bush, forced or encouraged banks to make loans to those unable to repay them and prevented government regulators from stopping the insanity. Failures resulted on the bad loans. Then the problem became more advanced when many lost the work they did have, forcing more loan defaults. Much re-adjusting and retraining must now be accomplished before workers find a new nitch to earn a wage. Many vacant houses must be sold to responsible buyers before new construction markets begin to prosper again.
But, there is good news:
- As people depend on each other and the church for help God will draw the churches into more unity. Families will also become more unified. Desires for worldly pleasures will decrease as needs for basic necessities replace them.
- God’s power will be multiplied and miracles will become more prevalent to offset Satan’s lies that deceive the people. God’s people will still be blessed in the midst of hard times if they are in God’s will. Example: Israel wandering 40 years in the desert.
- Opportunities for ministry increase and needy people are more receptive to the control and protection of a loving God. More people will be saved.
What can we do:
Help give perspective and aid to those that are hurting. Show them that God really loves them and Christians also care for them. He is giving the world a chance to re- evaluate priorities and turn to Him before Christ returns. God only gives good gifts.
Mat 7:11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more shall your Father in Heaven give good things to those who ask Him?
Jas 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness nor shadow of turning.
God allows Satan to try and deceive and demoralize those that are hurting as a means to realize that they need God. They are not terrible failures, only caught in the times of turmoil that God desires to use for a positive outcome. He wants us to turn to Him and each other for help given out of love. Christ gave the example for compassion and total trust in the will of the Father. He desires to help. We can also lift our spirits and attitudes by doing battle with Satan. Praise God in the midst of hard times to drive out despair. It is an act of faith that overcomes Satan’sdarkness.
(Luk 21:28) And when these things begin to happen, then look up and lift up yourheads, for your redemption draws near.
Be encouraged that Jesus will soon return. It is not by accident that the Christ Star was just seen June 30, 2015 when Jupiter and Venus aligned. I am told that this has not happened in 2000 years. I take it as a sign that Jesus is about to return to get His people, now saved, in the Rapture. This can help usher in the 7 years of tribulation, the Anti-Christ and Jesus’s return to the earth prior to a 1000 year earth reign. Get ready, get ready, get ready!