HEALING is through grace born of God’s compassion. Christ only asked the sick what they wanted when they believed in Him and came to Him. Sickness is brought by Satan and therefore only gives him glory. God desires to release people from sin and sickness and give us victory through out testimonies. Giving good gifts, Christ healed them all! Matt.12:15
Dear Lord: Knowing that your word says the following:
1. Men and women are given authority by God over all living things on earth and told to subdue earthly things. Genesis 1:28 This ought to include Satan and sickness. Therefore, we should do what we can through doctors and medicine, asking God for wisdom for all to overcome what Satan has sent on us. See #16 below.
2. Whatever is bound on earth will be bound in heaven and whatever is loosed on earth will be loosed in heaven. If any two on earth agree concerning anything they ask, it will be done for them by God the Father in heaven. Matthew 18: 18-19
3. The just shall live by faith. Romans 1:7, Hebrews 10:38
4. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Heb.1:1
5. Faith is necessary to please God. We must believe that He is and is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11:6 Therefore, after we have done what we can and prayed to God for help and healing, we should trust that God has sent the answer. Continue to give thanks and not worry. We are not to live in fear for we have the power of love and a sound strong mind. 2Ti 1:7 For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
6. Through faith in God we can move any mountain by believing what we say and ask in prayer with fasting. Matthew 17: 20-21
7. We are judged by what we say. Luke 19:22
8. Seek first the kingdom of God then: Ask and it will be given, seek and you will find; knock and it will be opened to you. Luke 11: 9 -10
9. All things are possible with God. Matthew 19:26 and Mark 10:27 Luke 18:27
10. God is able to do far more than we can ask or imagine according to His power working within us. Ephesians 3:20
11. Prayers of constant faith are effective to help the suffering. James 5:13-16
12. Christ suffered stripes (horrible whipping wounds) for our healing. 1Peter 2:24
13. Those that are born of God can overcome the world. 1 John 5:4,5 John 16:33
14. Prayer desires are to be made in the name of Jesus. John 14: 12-14, 15:7 Acts 4:30
15. We are to confess our trespasses against the will of God for healing. And that the church elders and the righteous believers are to pray in faith for the healing of the sick in each other and anoint them with Holy oil for their recovery. James 5:14-16
16. Christ’s followers are to resist the devil to cause him to flee. James 4:7,8
17. When those of faith touched even the garments of Christ and Paul they were healed. Matthew 9: 20-22 and 14:35-36, Mark 5:24-34 and 6:54-56, Luke 8:43-48, Acts 19:11-12
18. The power of Christ is available to overcome Satan by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony. Revelation 12: 10-11
Dear Jesus: I choose to enter into covenant with you to believe and stand upon your word even in the face of seeming impossible odds. I agree to trust you with not only my life, my salvation for eternity, but also my healing. I shall, to the best of my ability, try and do the will of God the Father as described by your words and teaching as I continually grow closer to you. I shall enter into your courts praising God where I shall earnestly request your help. I shall continually release my faith in power, rebuking Satan using your words and remembrances of this covenant such as prayer cloths, acts of faith and those things that remind me of you and the prayers of others for this healing. (This does not mean to stop medical advice until the healing has occurred.) I agree to listen for the voice of your Holy Spirit and act upon what agrees with your word. I agree to bond and multiply my faith with others of like mind, speaking your word in power and full agreement, praying for others as well as this healing. I shall view this healing as a thing you desire and have already brought about, even though it may not have been manifested in my sight yet, I shall trust you and the promises of God’s word which have been spoken in faith. I shall continue in this covenant forever in the hope that you alone bring. I shall rejoice in your power, brought by the Holy Spirit. I shall expect a miracle for this request and shall expect other daily miracles from you all the days of my life.